In the summer of 2016 I started the Argument Ninja Podcast, where I’ve been exploring new approaches to critical thinking education and training that focus on the concept of “rational persuasion” and the value of thinking of critical thinking as a martial art.
Here’s the latest episode of the podcast.
You can see show notes and full transcripts, as well as articles and updates on the Argument Ninja Academy project, over at the Argument Ninja website.
If you like it, please consider giving it a rating and a review on iTunes.
Follow the Podcast
List of Episodes
- 020 – Critical Thinking in China
- 019 – Understanding Your Divided Mind: Kahneman, Haidt and Greene
- 018 – Why We Need the Argument Ninja Academy [interview]
- 017 – White Belt Curriculum: Part 2: The Tao of Socrates
- 016 – White Belt Curriculum: Part 1
- 015 – The White Belt Experience
- 014 – Curiosity and Critical Thinking
- 013 – Avatars for Critical Thinking (Brainstorming the Argument Ninja Academy)
- 012 – Trump, Persuasion and Hypnosis
- 011 – Help Me Build a Candle in the Darkness
- 010 – How to Build an Argument Matrix
- 009 – The Argument Matrix (or “How to Know What You’re Talking About”)
- 008 – WANTED: Mixed Martial Arts for Argument Ninjas
- 007 – When Rational Debate is Impossible
- 006 – Defense Against the Dark Arts (Part II) – Seduce and Destroy
- 005 – Defense Against the Dark Arts (Part I)
- 004 – The Classroom is My Dojo
- 003 – How to Make People Like You
- 002 – Why Rational Persuasion is a Martial Art
- 001 – Welcome and Introduction to the Show